Spain Country Manager
Position: Country Manager
High performance is a key element to C4 Logistics, and as Country Manager, you will play a vital role in helping the business run smoothly. You will be responsible for organising the operations team and managing its workload, making sure everything is kept in line with company objectives.
C4 Logistics is a growing, dynamic company that specialises in priority and expedited freight – car makers all over Europe rely on our services to get parts to the assembly line just in time. We also work with the aerospace and pharma industries. Headquartered in the heartland of UK automotive manufacturing, Coventry, we pride ourselves on solving problems for our clients and providing exceptional customer service, 24/7, every day of the year. We are now looking for new problem solvers who can invent creative solutions in the moment. ‘Stay Agile’ is a core principle in our business, and we expect you to. In return, we will provide feedback on your performance and on-going training, and your career development will be our priority.
We expect you to:
- Lead your team and deliver exceptional results.
- Be responsible and accountable for profitability in your office.
- Live and breathe the quality management system, and train your team to do the same.
- Develop new types of services for C4 Logistics, such as airfreight and full-load trailer, but you may have more ideas…
- Promote the IT and technology advances made by C4 and implement them with both customers and carriers.
- Check your customer satisfaction levels and take action to address any problems.
Ideally, we are looking for:
- Experience in an international logistics environment, in the road and/or airfreight and/or same-day logistics.
- Have, or be able to quickly develop, expertise in the technical details of the transport you are booking space in.
- You will build long-term relationships with our customers and you will deliver unparalleled customer service.
- You are flexible and you understand the pressure to deliver in a calm and pro-active way.
- You will have experience of a managing people and balancing resources.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
What you will get from C4 Logistics:
- Training and career development.
- Focus on innovation and technology.
- A solution-driven culture.
- An awesome package.
If you share our values and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you. The benefits package adapts to the C4 Logistics location that you plan to work in. We have offices in the UK, Poland, France, Germany, Romania and Hungary.
Don’t miss the job opportunity of a lifetime, contact : firstname.lastname@example.orgTweet
Apply for this job
Back to C4 Careers page