Maintal (63), Germany Country Manager
High quality performance is of key importance to C4 Logistics. As a Country Manager you will play a vital role in helping the business to run smoothly. You will be responsible for organising an operations team and managing its workload, while making sure procedures are followed in line with the company objectives.
C4 Logistics is a growing, dynamic company specialising in priority and expedited freight. Car manufacturers from across Europe rely on our services and we also have customers within the aerospace and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in Coventry, the heartland of UK automotive manufacturing, C4 Logistics pride ourselves on solving problems for our clients while providing exceptional customer service.
We are now looking for a dynamic country manager to lead our already established office in Germany. The ability to ‘Stay Agile’ is a core principle in our business and we would expect you to do uphold this value. In return, we will provide you with appropriate support, feedback on your performance and on-going training. Your career development will be our priority.
We expect you to:
- Lead your team to deliver exceptional results.
- Be responsible and accountable for profitability in your office.
- Implement the quality management system at all times and ensure your team do the same.
- Develop new types of services for C4 Logistics, such as airfreight and full-load trailer, but you may have more ideas…
- Promote the IT and technology advances made by C4 and implement them with both customers and carriers.
- Check your customer satisfaction levels and take action to address any problems.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in an international logistics environment, in the road and/or airfreight and/or same-day logistics.
- Have, or be able to quickly develop, expertise in the technical details of the transport you are booking space in.
- The skills to build long-term relationships with our customers and a commitment to delivering unparalleled customer service.
- Flexibility and the ability to make decisions in a calm and pro-active way while under pressure.
- Experience of managing people and balancing resources.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What C4 Logistics will offer you:
- Training and career development.
- Focus on innovation and technology.
- A competitive salary with benefits package
- A solution-driven culture.
If you share our values and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you..
Don’t miss the job opportunity of a lifetime, contact: email@example.com